Where –Restek, 110 Benner Circle, Bellefonte, PA 16823
Phone: (814) 353-1300 ext 2473, Brian Yangula email@example.com
When – Thursday November 7, 2013 from 9am to 4pm
What –Arrival: 0900 – 0915
Brief Restek company overview & our lean journey to date – 0915-1000
· QC (test) – Product flow including kanban
· Caging & Assembly – Their journey to Lean and 1 piece flow
· Shipping/Warehouse – Beginning their journey and welcoming advice
Lunch (Restek will provide a pizza lunch) 1130-1300
Afternoon training 1300-1600
· Dwight will provide afternoon training focused on “Lean Product Design”
Who – 3 persons per company
· A visitor form will need to be filled out in advance (return to Brian.firstname.lastname@example.org by end of 11-5-13) and an ID will need presented upon arrival
· Long pants and closed toe shoes required
· If you have safety glasses bring them. We will have some available.
· No photos allowed. Ask us during the tour and we will obtain proper approval to fulfill requests
Why – See the progress Restek has made in the last year or for first time visitors go see a company aggressively embracing continuous improvement
WE REQUEST ALL ATTENDEES PLEASE REGISTER AS THIS HELPS THE HOST COMPANY PREPARE.
To register email: Dwight@Dwightbowen.com
Thank you very much.